1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Only Two Days Left To Enter $4,000 GMTC Contest

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, May 8, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That's EXACTLY what I'm waiting for ... and why. :)
  2. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

[MENTION=21316]stev[/MENTION]e
    I would be happy to do a review. I do have a question. There are two things on there that truly would be no use to me for instance the ShotLock, I would be pulled out of my truck at gun point daily. The second one would be the Load control System; I would put it on but would not get used much. I guess my question is let’s say I win (unlikely) the shotLock, would it be wrong to give it to someone here that would use it?
    When I read the rules I saw nothing on this matter.
  3. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I think you can do with what you want if you win, Curky. I know a few folks that would love to install and review both items. But I think you brought up a very good question. What would one do if they win the tonneau and already have one or a cap?
  4. SurrealOne

Funny, I dig the shotlock. :) If you win it and don't want it, PM me, lol.
  5. Curky

I am assuming here but your truck is lifted right? I went on their web site and was reading up on it and according to the web site it is not for a lifted truck and they have not started to make them for a lifted truck. They say they are planning on it sometime. I like it. It just would not get the used that much. If I get it and you get the leveling kit or Tahoe cover and want to trade.
  6. SurrealOne

I doubt I'll win anything; I don't have that kind of luck. But sure, if a miracle happens we can discuss it. As for functioning on a lifted truck, where there's a will, there's a way. I'm pretty good with tools ... and the ones I don't know how to use ... I have friends who DO know how to use them. :)
  7. Curky

I have bad luck too. As you said I don’t think I would win. So the likely hood of both of us.:rofl::rofl:
  8. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Forget the $4,000 in prizes lol...I just want the $4,000 :lol:.

Trying to get my post count up and trying to stretch em allout beyond 20 words so I can win something lol
  9. Curky

Since midnight last night they don’t count. It ended at 1159 pm. Contest is over it is just time to keep our figures crossed. I’m95% positive I’m right. If not someone will correct me.
  10. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

No thats right I think. I forgot it was the 11th...been living at MEPS for 2 days for processing into the Navy and it was like time had stopped.

I tried to get my post count up and over 20 words........