1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Onstar Mirror

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by ZSI52, Oct 24, 2009.

1. ZSI52

ZSI52 New Member 100 Posts

Does anyone know where I can find a mirror with onstar and the compass/temp display for cheap? I was just driving with my stereo up and it snapped off haha.
  2. Bluewater

Bluewater New Member

mirror

I got one at my local junk yard but ebay has them also. $35 to $75
  3. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 New Member 100 Posts

It snapped off?? :shocked:
  4. b_burdine

b_burdine New Member 100 Posts

how did you fit 3 12" speakers in your truck? take a picture of that box please
  5. ZSI52

ZSI52 New Member 100 Posts

Haha yea.... I had my stereo up and when the bass hit it snapped. lol. The cheapest I've found around me is 100 so I'm going to watch ebay for awhile. It sucks not having a rear view mirror though lol.

I had to move the rear seats forward a few inches. but Ive decided to take the rear bench seat out and put some bucket seats in the back and put 2 Kicker 12 L7's in a console. The box looks like crap. It isn't carpeted or anything. It was a throw together. It seemed like everytime we done something we hit a wall and had to rethink and start over so at the end of the install we just threw the box together and put it in.
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2009