Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ontario canada

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by chuck-tattoo, Nov 20, 2011.

1. chuck-tattoo

chuck-tattoo New Member

hey ya`ll....i`m from ontario canada.....not sure how many are from up this way.....but if you are let me know.......cheers
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club. What are you driving?
  3. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hi!! Welcome fellow Canadian.. I just moved from Whitby, Ontario to British Columbia like 8 weeks ago. Nice to have another Canadian on here, we also have a Canadian section for you to join. I am on here all the time talking shop, hit me up anytime...There are lots of really nice people on here with lots of great advice. Welcome again!

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Just go to my Profile.. scroll down to the Canadian GM members icon in my profile, and join... Welcome again!!
  4. chuck-tattoo

chuck-tattoo New Member

thanks for the welcome Silverado and Erica......i`m driving a 98 suburban 4x4.....hopefully i`ll keep this ride awhile......lol...and how do i find the canadian section, be handy finding , swapping parts.....cheers
  5. WARLOCK

WARLOCK Member

H EY MAN, i LIVE DOWN IN New BRUNSWICK. WELCOME ABOARD.:lol:
  6. GMCErica

Nice to see canadians on here chatting...we need more Canadian presence on here! We need to represents us awesome Canucks eh?? lol
  7. WARLOCK

WARLOCK Member

HEY, I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A CANADIAN CHAPTER. I'M IN.:lol:
  8. GMCErica

Hellz yea!! Go into my profile, and go to the Clubs... CANADIAN GM MEMBERS... DO IT!! lol add me as a friend too, we need to represent!! yea..
  9. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!!!
  10. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard! They don't have a redneck section here so if you don't have any in the Canadian section I will be glad to join. I have visited Canada and did not piss any body off. Can't make any promises though.