1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Oregon or auburn ?

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by stephan, Jan 10, 2011.

1. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

According to Lou Holtz, if you watch Auburn get off the bus youll think they are going to win the BCS Championship simply based on their size & Cam Newton.
    He then went on to say if you watched both teams play this season you would vote for Oregon because there's no way Auburns defense can keep up with Oregons speed. What do all of you think?? What wins this game size or speed?
  2. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I havnt watched much of either team but if you got speed you can always make size worthless...
  3. stephan

That's interesting Sarge. I never thought about it that way.
  4. Jay

Jay Rockstar

I'm going ith Oregon... for no reason other than... Cam Newton... don't like him. I know how talented he is but I don't care for him.
  5. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I take that speed thing from the army, I was never a big guy I was a qucij skinny guy when I was in and when it came down to things I could always bet them except when it came to actual strength stuff
  6. stephan

I think Cams ok. I'm glad he wasn't linked to the crap his dad tried to pull so they're letting him play cuz if we beat Auburn without Cam, it would be a hollow victory. If you haven't seen Oregon play then you're going to enjoy this game. I just hope they play their best game & not the way they played Cal. They almost lost that game.
  7. stephan

Ha ha ha Is that the best you got Caddi? Usually you're much funnier!!
  8. stephan

I like the SEC too Caddi. Best conf in CFB, & have been for years. I'd rather watch SEC than any other. Spurrier's :great:my favorite coach & has been since he was at Fl.
    I think you're just weak today cuz the alien chick didn't take you for a ride in her spaceship last night:rofl: You did get that mail didn't you?

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

5:pm.. Yellow socks?? That really looks stupid. Who's freakin idea was it to wear yellow socks?? Caddis?? I hope they change b4 the game starts. Nothing like looking ignorant on national tv !!
  9. goodgxt

goodgxt New Member

I'm from Louisiana so I usually pull for the SEC but this year I just can't. I think I'd rather see Oregon win it. The last thing I'd want to see is Auburn win the title and then have to vacate it in a year or two once it's found out that Cam Newton was ineligible. At least if Oregon wins it they're going to get to keep it.
  10. Jay

Jay Rockstar

Tight game so far!!