1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Oregon Roll-Call

Discussion in 'OR - Oregon Chevy Truck Club' started by ChevyFan, Jan 15, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ptdavisjr

ptdavisjr Rockstar

St. Helens, Oregon here (by way of Yakima, WA):great:
  2. Marty04Sierra

Marty04Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Across the river from Portland
  3. ptdavisjr

ptdavisjr Rockstar

OK folks from Oregon, let me know where a good junk yard is for our trucks. In my past experience there are certain ones that not only are good for parts, but priced well and easy to work with. I need some small parts, so let me know!!!!!:great:
  4. tat2dgrrrl

tat2dgrrrl New Member

southern oregon lady here ..

just finished registering, stoppin' in to say "hi":sign0011:
  5. ptdavisjr

ptdavisjr Rockstar

welcome to the site!! :great:
  6. Johnson8537

Johnson8537 New Member

Medford here!
  7. Alexschiltz

Alexschiltz New Member

I'm from Vancouver which is right across the river from Portland. Does that count?
  8. roger97338

roger97338 Member

Close enough for me! Also, thank you for being there and making my yearly firework purchases so much easier! Vancouver is only about an hour from where I live, and Washington has a better selection than any near-by reservation.
  9. Alexschiltz

Alexschiltz New Member

No kidding huh? I always thought the res was the way to go.
  10. roger97338

roger97338 Member

I think there's a far better selection, and far better prices at one of the large tents they set up in Vancouver. I don't know if they set up tents that big in the rest of the state, or if they just do it close to the Oregon border. But, I prefer those.