1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Osama Bin Laden Killed 2011 ~ DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Military & Vets' started by Enkeiavalanche, May 1, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. 383man

383man New Member 100 Posts

your virgins await you, go navy seals!

[​IMG]
  2. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

So let me ask you all ...ARE YOU REALY BELIEVING THIS BS ???? I mean if so , great and my hats off anyways to all our troops...but the way i see it its a complott to wipe away the questions about a fake birth certivicate !!!!!.... election year is coming up and so far our presi has done absoluteley nothing to please the american people ..this is a very funny story if you ask me . Why would anybody allow to dump his body over board before any real proof could be given to the rest of the world so other armed forces caould finaly settle down theyr offence and go back home to defence mode ??
    ARE YOU GUYS REALY THAT BLINDED BY OUR LYING GOVERMENT ....HOW MANY MORE YEARS WILL YOU BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY BEFORE FINALLY WAKING UP OUT OF THIS SWEET DREAM THEY TELL YOU TO DREAM ?
    I see tax money wasted...raised gas prices .. poeple loosing theyr homes ..soldiesr loosing theyr lifes ...famalies loosing theyr loved ones ...i see insurance money beeing kept secret for the towers drawn by our government that actually signed the insurance papers only 2 month prior to 9-11...and a lot more of BS...how can a whole country of grown up , pride US Citizens be so fooled and blind ????

But hey...i know , since i am not in office and im only 40 years old and using comon sense ..what the F do i know !!! hahaha

GROW UP AMERICA !!!!!
  3. racekid91

racekid91 New Member 100 Posts

HELL YEAH!!! Thank you to all who are serving or served. What you do means the world to us citizens back home! Keep doing what your doing, stay safe, and come home soon!
  4. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Dare Devil, I agree our worthless gov officials LIE to us all the time about most everything, but if Bin Laden ISN'T dead, then the first thing he'll do is make a video telling us he's still alive & even more videos for release to Al-Jezeera news for the next 10/20 years. You can expect to see 1 or 2 more videos that they already know that he made ahead of time, but after that where is Al Quaida going to get someone as ugly & ignorant looking as him to make more videos?
  5. racekid91

racekid91 New Member 100 Posts

If the United States Government LIED about this, we'd be allowing Terrorist Attacks on our soil. I hate to say this, there will be more of a risk of attacks now since we killed Bin Ladin. I do not think they will happen, (and nor do I want them to happen). But I do think there will be more attempted attacks. The radicals are going to say "They killed our leader, let's kill them"

I agree that if Bin Ladin was NOT killed, he'd already have a video out saying "HAHAHA Stupid Americans, I'm still around". As for dumping his body in the sea. I agree on this. We don't want that on our homeland. Some idiot/extremist would try and find it. And I would not like having the fact, we buried the man who killed thousands on 9/11 on OUR SOIL. And not only our citizens, but our troops as well.

I'm not a Obama support, but I'm giving him ALOT of credit right now. He's done an exceptional job on handling this. I give credit towards George. W, Obama, and the United States Military for this.
  6. xXnocturnalXx

xXnocturnalXx New Member

I hope it is true but like daredevel said there are way too many loose ends. Understandibly that they would want to make it where some radical would make his grave into some sort of shrine so dumping him at sea would be the best idea but does he really deserve to have his muslim traditions acknowledged by our government jsut because its the same as obama's? like i said hope its true but too much left unaswered
  7. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

they gonna build a shrine no matter what or where..but come folks..please think ..!!!!
    First i found videos from news of 2002 + that said he died...then 10 years nothing and now all of the sudden because next year election they found and killed him ?

To many hidden words in this .....just like 9-11...and a lot more going on in this country taht we love !
  8. BigBlueLB756

BigBlueLB756 New Member 100 Posts

Well, it's been THREE DAYS and he ain't risen yet. Guess the mutha's dead.
  9. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I was at home on the couch with the wife when it happened. I was a little dissapointed that they gave him a proper muslim burial within the 24 hour time required. They should have waited 48 then wrapped him in a ham blanket then thrown his @$$ overboard. They said it was about a 45 minute ceremony. to be a fly on the wall at that ceremony. I'm sure they had some choice words for him. By the way the Navy Seals dont take prisoners, so there was never a question to whether or not they would take him in to custody.
  10. hammsfamms

hammsfamms New Member

me and my friends were just livin the great american dream hanging out drinkin lots of beer we were all half in the bag when we heard the news and saw the speech live; needless to say we got rowdy, probably woke up neighbors for miles!