1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Osama Bin Laden Killed 2011 ~ DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Military & Vets' started by Enkeiavalanche, May 1, 2011.

1. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Extremely glad they got him but I was hoping for more of a slow and torturous death....However, a quick kill is better than no kill at all.
  2. b-radical

b-radical Rockstar 100 Posts

:fighting0037::fighting0037:
    Daredevil chill out on the crack smoking, ur trippin doggy. USA all the way, all day, like Chevrolet!

I heard on the news that there is new evidence Osaka was homosexual, dammnn!

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Sorry

Sorry, osama bin laden was homosexual
  3. b-radical

b-radical Rockstar 100 Posts

New proof that osama bin laden was homosexual just released! real evidence!!!
  4. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

OK, so let me get this right... you believe that this whole things a sham? your telling me that you really believe that the USS Carl Vinson sailors that transported his body and dumped it in the sea (keep in mind i'm a navy veteran lol) are all part of this plot to help seal the deal for obama? do you know what 99% of u.s. military are? conservatives/anti-obama. This would be too huge of a plot to cover up, just like 9-11, to think that the government blew up thousands of our own citizens for some money, how stupid...for real, they print money on a daily basis, what the hell do they need a couple million from insurance for, you need to wake up on this one, and stop watching jesse ventura's conspiricy theories. I am a staunch republican/conservative, hate what obama is doing to this country and can't wait to see him gone, but I am not blind enough to believe this crap about his birth certificate, he already showed you the long form, what more do you need. fact is conspiricy threorists can never have enough proof to disprove their theories. lets keep our feet on the floor here folks.
  5. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i really do hope hes dead....i know some people probably wouldnt want to see the pictures of him, but personally i would, i know pictures can be doctored to make it look as tho he really is dead, i know there are a lot of yays and nays about this subject. If he is dead awesomeness and good job...i think we still need to kill a crap ton more of them. sadly and personally i dont think it will change Al-Queda's game much, i mean if the guy had been living in that house for five years with out leaving it, it leads me to believe that he wasnt running much of the operation in Afghanistan or Iraq. i do hope that this is real for the simple fact of what happened on 9/11, and so that way what i did while i was in the army ment something.
  6. rotaryenginepete

rotaryenginepete Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I can't tell you all where I was when he was killed, but lets just say I was nearby. It was a busy day for all of us, and a great day. Still have a lot of work to do though.

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Yes Steve, it was JSOC all the way. We take the SEALS to the fight, and cover them from above. The whole thing went amazingly smooth for an op that complicated. The whole reason JSOC was formed is because of the failure at Desert One in Iran, so we try to make sure nothing like that ever happens again.