Oscar-Winning Actor and Comedian Robin Williams Dies at 63.....

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 99'HEARTBEAT, Aug 11, 2014.

1. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Oscar-winning actor and comedian Robin Williams has died at age 63, according to police in Marin County, Calif.

On August 11, 2014, at approximately 11:55 a.m, Marin County Communications received a 9-1-1 telephone call reporting a male adult had been located unconscious and not breathing inside his residence in unincorporated Tiburon, CA. The Sheriff’s Office, as well as the Tiburon Fire Department and Southern Marin Fire Protection District were dispatched to the incident with emergency personnel arriving on scene at 12:00 pm. The male subject, pronounced deceased at 12:02 pm has been identified as Robin McLaurin Williams, a 63-year-old resident of unincorporated Tiburon, CA.

The Rest of the Article,
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/robin-williams-dies-suspected-suicide-724724

2. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

I just read another article dated today that it was an internet hoax. But was also breaking news at the end of the world news tonight saying possible suicide with no other info available. When I googled it theres next to nothing on it. Hopefully its not true but RIP Robin if it is.

3. kennythewelder

kennythewelder Active Member 500 Posts

The article is the first thing that popped up on yahoo when I opened the home page. R.I.P. Robin Williams. Unbelievable, you just never know about what people are going through.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow. Looks like he just wad in drug rehab. That sucks. Total bummer.

5. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Sad news indeed. But, it's usually the more outrageous ones that seem to have the darkest demons. :(