Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Other hobbies

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by hotwheels93, May 5, 2007.

1. hotwheels93

hotwheels93 Rockstar

What else do you guys enjoy besides chevy trucks? I am a railfan and I enjoy hunting, fishing, and paintball.:great:

2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Bit of a carpenter/woodworker myself. I find it relaxing. Martial arts (Ninjitsu/Kenjitsu/Jujitsu) when I get the time.

3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Rock crawling, motorcycle riding, Water skiing, auto mechanics. I've been known to wet a line but it doesnt happen very often.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

What's a hobby?

I'm pretty boring. I work like crazy, like to hang out with the family and tinker with anything. Right now I'm building shelves, next is a work bench, after that it's building a shed for the backyard.

5. GM_Guy

GM_Guy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

hey, a fellow railfan!!:great: I also like tinkering with cars too

6. terry0341

terry0341 Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

Hobby?

:eek:h: Well, I am a stay at home Dad with a 3 year old and a 2 year old! Not much time for hobbies. If I could pick some it would be Competitive pistol shooting, Skeet, Fishing, Camping and golfing. What is a Railfan?

7. hotwheels93

hotwheels93 Rockstar

Us railfans are crazy folk who like to watch trains and/or model them. See also model railroader :happy:

8. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I like to skateboard, snowboard, play paintball, mess around with old tractors and shoot guns.

9. KD7ONE

KD7ONE Rockstar 100 Posts

I remember a similar thread like this, but anyways, my hobby is amateur radio

10. barnhartred

barnhartred New Member

hobbies

well i have a couple i like to fly rc airplanes ride my atv and take the family and ride our mini dune buggies and also like to pack up the camper for the weekends

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007