1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Other hobbies

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by hotwheels93, May 5, 2007.

1. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

my hobbies are being a firefighter, fish, work on my truck when i can
  2. maxumpower

maxumpower Rockstar

I would have to agree with steve on the boring part.:eek:
    Other than taking my boat on harbor cruises in the historic parts of Charleston, I just mess with stuff around the house and fix things up!
    Oh yeah and also help take of a 7 month old munchkin:eek:h:
  3. Slick6

Slick6 Member ROTM Winner

ummm

well 4wheelin of course(any kind doesnt mater lol) ridin motorcycles on and off road, fishin, huntin, stuff like that ne thing outdoors im game
  4. Flatman

Flatman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I am a cyclist and runner... Here is my other baby:
    [​IMG]
  5. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That is a sweet bike. I don't even want to know what you paid for that.
  6. Flatman

Flatman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

You are right...you don't want to know... :tongue:
  7. smile661

smile661 New Member

I enjoy hunting and riding motocross.
  8. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Im into that stuff too!

That bike if you were to go out and buy one.. NOT including the clips speedo and other things you have to buy. Lets just say you could get ya a set of wheels and tires!:gasp:

I also like 4wheelin fishin, huntin, skeet shooting, camping, swiming horse back riding .. out door stuff! :)
  9. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

other hobbies........remodeling my house, "activities" with the wife:lol:my two dogs take up alot of my time as well. Anything related to hockey, war/history, and model cars
  10. ahm1127

ahm1127 Rockstar 100 Posts

Hang with family(3girls & boy on the way) out doors, hiking, ATVing, four wheelin, traveling, sledding. Always of course as time allows.