1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Other Rides: Who's got a Corvette?

Discussion in 'Chevy Corvette Forum' started by ChevyFan, Apr 10, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Growing up my brother and I really loved the Corvette, but we've not had the ability or the timing to get one.

Corvette Roll Call
    Who's got a vette on this site and what year do you have?
  2. Blacksheep1

Blacksheep1 New Member 100 Posts

I've never had one but really want to someday. I've had alot of other Chevy muscle..
  3. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Not yet. I'll have a ZR1 once I win the OnStar contest. :) My Dad had a 61 or a 62 and drove it from Philly to Cali. Put $100 down and hid it from the repo men for a few months until he decided to let them have it. You don't see too many of those around.
  4. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member 100 Posts

i would love to own one, i rented this one for 2 days and brought it back with the tires looking like slicks
    [​IMG]
  5. Blacksheep1

That sounds like a good time. What did that run you and who rents Vettes?
  6. racekid91

racekid91 New Member 100 Posts

I drove a 02 Z06 Saturday at work. LS1 and a 6 speed is a nice combo. Maybe one day I'll get one, lol
  7. Blacksheep1

I do miss that bout working at a dealership... Use to work at Wheeler Chevy in Marshfield oh so long ago lol...
  8. chevy.guy07

chevy.guy07 New Member

Check out the 2012 100 year anniversary Corvette !!! I'm in love! it matches my Silverado. Even my custom interior lol.. Match made in heaven! No MSRP's yet. But they will come in every model, coupe, Z06, and ZR1. So sexy!!!!!
  9. McMahan

McMahan New Member 100 Posts

I traded a 2004 C5 Z06 for my Silverado SS. I had to move to WA from TN and couldn't PCS in a 2 seater with 3 people plus clothes ect... That was a very sad day for me :( I seriously cried
  10. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan New Member 100 Posts

Loved them as a kid, seriously. Down here they're mostly seen as a mid life crisis vehicles, and since I'm about _that_age_ I've lately found myself spending quite some time browsing Vettes that are for sale..

-J