Other than this club, are there any other good clubs?

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by Ziggy, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Ziggy

Ziggy New Member

I´m new here. I really enjoy this club.
    Friendly people, lots of information and so on.

Other than this club, can you recommend any other forum just as good and active as this one that are discussin Yukon XL/Suburban?

Nothing wrong with this one, it´s just that i don´t have a life, just to much time. :)

TIA
    Ziggy
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  2. stephan

stephan New Member

There is no other club as good as this one ha ha ha..

Sorry Ziggy, I don't actually know. I am addicted to this one so I've never been anywhere else.
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  3. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado New Member

i am on a few different forum. some move alot faster then this one but its hard to keep up. others you have to sit around for a few days before you get a reply. this is right in the middle although i wish it moved a little faster.

this is the only gm truck forum im on though
  4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator

There are many G.M. Truck Forum on the Net.....but as mentioned above and I agree 100% this Site has Many Member's that Can & Will come forward went another Member needs Advice and/or Help.....and 2nd to that is.....the Respect and Friendliness that is showing from one member to the next.......:glasses:
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

I belong to 3 Avalanche Sites Plus 1 SilveradoSS site. This one has been good to me....:great:
  6. pmf608

pmf608 New Member

I am a member on here, which is my favorite, and 3 other GM truck clubs. If you want information, I would suggest gm-trucks, because it has a lot of information on the technical side of things, but the other two I wouldn't really recommend. They just don't have the welcoming feeling that this club has. That is why this is the only forum I am really an active member of. I check others, but I don't contribute much.
  7. I've checked the other GM sites several times a year and this is still the BEST!!
  8. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL New Member

THIS IS THE ONE AND ONLY GOOD ONE !!!! LOL

If u have to much time, go cut the trees and mow the lawn, come here and wash my truck...i find lots for you to do ..lol