P3 shallow mounts

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by nickpatton_189, Aug 10, 2009.

1. nickpatton_189

nickpatton_189 Rockstar 100 Posts

2. tech2332

tech2332 Rockstar

What truck is this going in? I would suggest a set of 10's over a set of any shallow mounts.

3. nickpatton_189

there gonna be in my truck, 2006 silverado 4door, behind the seat

4. CS-10 86

CS-10 86 Member

I've heard good things about them, and people totally under estimate a shallow mount. I have the new memphis 12 shallow mount in my crew cab, in a sealed box. Its a nice hitting sub. Its powered by a Rockford P400-2. I am totally content with it, I don't like boomy bass so it does just right for my Rock and Heavy Metal. Good luck on your choice man.

5. Chevyman224

Chevyman224 Rockstar 100 Posts

my gf's brother has one in his truck i the rf sealed box behind his seat and it sounds decent. bottoms out if u turn it over half way.

6. tech2332

tech2332 Rockstar

That means his amp isn't set right, :great: .

7. nickpatton_189

yea i just want something that sounds good on the inside so when i listen to my rock and stuff. i dont want the best system in the town. just something thats ok
    thanks everyone

8. identityPRS

identityPRS Rockstar 100 Posts

+1 here. im a big fan of 10's. especially if your listening to more "rock-ish" music. your gonna get a lot tighter punch out of the 10's.

i have an 04 silverado, regular cab. i have one 10 in there and its all i ever need.
    good luck!

9. response_21

response_21 New Member

got a question. i just got a 2003 chevy silverado. whats the best sound system to install? i have a kentwood excelrion. 2 12inch punch p2s but the guy that traded it in is taking it out. i like the p2s but i want to see what my opitions are. :fighting0040: