1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

PA,NJ,DEL,MD and NY G2G for a Dyno Day

Discussion in 'PA - Pennsylvania Chevy Truck Club' started by RockHead, Feb 19, 2008.

1. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Im workin on a meet for GMTruckClub.com Here is some Info on this . Feel free to add in :glasses:

I was talking to the guys at J D Performance in Huntingdon Valley Pa . If we get 5 or more trucks it will run us $125.00 for three pulls . Just wonna see who would be interested in doing this . They have a 2 wheel dyno by DYNO JET . here is some info. http://jds-high-performance.com/
    http://www.jds-high-performance.com/highperformance.htm

I’m thinking around April or May to do this

Mark
  2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I know this is a couple moths old but are you still tryin to get this together mark??
  3. RockHead

Yea .....we can try to it i set it up .......... what time will be good 4 you .........we can shoot fro Mid to late June Or so ....
  4. Pete95Sierra

hrrrmmmm this summer on a weekend would work for me.. would the price be 125 per person? or just 125 for all five of us? I know my brother wants to dyno his cummins and would be down to come as well
  5. RockHead

If we get 5 or more it will be $125 per car or truck let me let when it is good for you ............
  6. Pete95Sierra

alright ill let you know
  7. jschissl81

jschissl81 New Member

I'm from South Jersey, I could be down if was early June.....