1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Paint Code

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by MD4x4 Fireman, Jan 4, 2008.

1. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman New Member 1000 Posts

I want to paint my truck a medium to dark blue but I do not have any paint codes. I like the Pace Blue on the Chevy Colorado. Can someone get me a paintcode for something like that? Maybe post some pics of your truck/suv so I can see if I like the color?
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I can get my code off my truck if you'd like? To dark?
  3. MD4x4 Fireman

I do like it and yes I would like it. I kinda wanna go a little lighter tho maybe
  4. TahoeFever

TahoeFever New Member

the new york state troupers use a really nice dark blue for their tahoe's
  5. Holy Smoke

Holy Smoke New Member

Chevy Colorado should be listed at the auto stores. Paint book , find the touch up paint and see if that is the color? Then you have a number to call in? So you don't like Fire Engine Red?
  6. MD4x4 Fireman

I feel like an IDIOT since I didnt think of doing that, I was at Advance Auto Yesturday. Red would get me pulled over ALOT. And I know it might sound stupid but where can I find it on a car and what number/letter setup will it be
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2008
  7. Holy Smoke

Holy Smoke New Member

You want a curtain color that is on a car? or your looking for the correct pin code? send me a pm if you want, I won't be up for much longer EST.
  8. MD4x4 Fireman

I saw a truck today with the same paint scheme(sp?) as yours and i like it so i would like the dark color
  9. Cableguy

Cableguy Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ok my colour is 9792, thats the upper navy blue
  10. MD4x4 Fireman

thank you. now i can get a price on getting it painted