Paint Code

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by MD4x4 Fireman, Jan 4, 2008.

1. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I want to paint my truck a medium to dark blue but I do not have any paint codes. I like the Pace Blue on the Chevy Colorado. Can someone get me a paintcode for something like that? Maybe post some pics of your truck/suv so I can see if I like the color?

2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I can get my code off my truck if you'd like? To dark?

3. MD4x4 Fireman

I do like it and yes I would like it. I kinda wanna go a little lighter tho maybe

4. TahoeFever

TahoeFever Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

the new york state troupers use a really nice dark blue for their tahoe's

5. Holy Smoke

Holy Smoke Rockstar 100 Posts

Chevy Colorado should be listed at the auto stores. Paint book , find the touch up paint and see if that is the color? Then you have a number to call in? So you don't like Fire Engine Red?

6. MD4x4 Fireman

I feel like an IDIOT since I didnt think of doing that, I was at Advance Auto Yesturday. Red would get me pulled over ALOT. And I know it might sound stupid but where can I find it on a car and what number/letter setup will it be

Last edited: Jan 4, 2008
  7. Holy Smoke

Holy Smoke Rockstar 100 Posts

You want a curtain color that is on a car? or your looking for the correct pin code? send me a pm if you want, I won't be up for much longer EST.

8. MD4x4 Fireman

I saw a truck today with the same paint scheme(sp?) as yours and i like it so i would like the dark color

9. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ok my colour is 9792, thats the upper navy blue

10. MD4x4 Fireman

thank you. now i can get a price on getting it painted