1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

paint help

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by 08silveradomax, Jan 26, 2009.

1. 08silveradomax

08silveradomax New Member

hi
    i was wondering if anybody could help me.

i am thinking of painting my truck in a two tone scheme. i was wondering if anybody out is a computer guru that could show me what it would look like.

i was thinking of painting the top of truck black right above the door handle with a two inch silver stripe between the red and black.

so if anybody out is really good with some sort of pic editing software and could show me what it would look like i would really appreciate it.

i would also like suggestions on other possible schemes.

[​IMG]
  2. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC.

House of Kolor has a great Digital PaintBooth. They may not have your exact application, but they have enough of everything that you should find something close enough to be able to get a good idea.

That's the best I can do.. I'm not that proficient with photoshop just yet!
  3. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site! Such a purdy truck in red.
  4. Browntowns20s

Browntowns20s New Member

wow i hope you got a big chunk of change laying around cause i doubt you can get a good job done for under like 3 or 4 grand
  5. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

x2 on the House of Kolor!

Welcome to the site!!

Thats a GREAT lookin truck!!!!!:great::great:
  6. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

There is one rolling around Orange County, CA. It looks great. Iread an article about it in a magazine then saw it on my street about a month later. He had some 10" lift, new custom leather inside. It looks really good! The pin stripe was flat across the bed and part of the cab then dives forward or something by the front doors.
  7. brownpridex111

brownpridex111 New Member 100 Posts