Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

paint how to request.

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by coolkittens, Mar 6, 2011.

1. coolkittens

coolkittens New Member

Hi. ive searched all i can and cannot find a painting how to.
    ive recently gotten a new project. and it needs a paint job. since a full paint is the one step ive yet to take in my mechanical career. id like to go further. anyone know of a good step by step walk through? also a product guide. what to and what not to get.

2. Erichmeyer

Erichmeyer New Member

well i cant tell you how to do it because everybody has their own way of doing it. honestly if you dont know how i wouldnt even attepmt it cause you can easily mess the whole thing up. there are so many little things that you have to do prior to paint. like prep/primer/ and what not. i would recommend staying away from single stage paint. i would go with either spies hecker or chromabase. high quality paint and finishes. any questions about products let me know. i sell the stuff.

Erich