Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

paintball players here?

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by harpo568, Nov 8, 2010.

1. harpo568

harpo568 New Member

I was a field manager and player for about 7 years and still do a little gun repair and custom building... anyone on here play?

2. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I used to play a lot in Guatemala when I was in high school but he style of play was much different then. Speedball wasn't generally what everyone wanted to play. We had a couple of jungle courses with stripped houses, tree platforms, and tons of vegetation that made it great for capture the flag, hostage, and stuff like that. There were a couple of Guatemalan "special forces" guys that would be out there a lot of times in full gilly suits. They were surprisingly good. As you approached all you heard was, SHOT "dead" SHOT "11 o'clock guys" SHOT "dead" SHOT "dead. game..." haha.

3. coreyallen11

coreyallen11 Rockstar

I mostly play woods ball when i play which isnt as often as id like

4. harpo568

harpo568 New Member

I don't play anymore but I still keep my hands in the sport a little. I spend a few hours every couple of weeks at a local field working on autocockers...my specialty.

5. Lawpb7

Lawpb7 New Member

Ya Ive been playing for almost 7 years
    played semi pro 7 man nppl for The Outfit, now im playing d2 xball 5 man for The Outfit.

6. 87Hybrid

87Hybrid New Member

Ive been Playing woodsball with my son for the past 4 years, Built one Marker and have modified both our main markers.

Spyder extra 07 with 16" J&J ceramic Mongoose bolt, Regulator, on off ASA, Clamping feed neck.
    104m.jpg

ICON X with 14" J&J ceramic barrel, 6 chanber expansion chamber Hamerhead bolt, dropforeward, clamping feed neck.
    006.JPG

JT Excellerator Milled body 12" barrell Turned for weight reduction, Mongoose top cocking bolt Spyder trigger frame. Powder coated black, Built from Extra parts.
    powder coated black 2.jpg

7. jbjones240

jbjones240 Rockstar 100 Posts

I played a lot of woods ball a few years ago but work doesn't really give me much time. Now my Tippman is used for picking off anoying dogs in the neighborhood.

-JJ

8. Cowboy33

Cowboy33 New Member

Started playing woods ball a couple of years ago and love to play. Usually play most weekends from December thru April.