Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Painted Cowl,Mirrors,Tailgate cap

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by sstoner911, Apr 14, 2010.

1. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I had the OEM mirrors, cowl and tailgate gate cap painted....really brings the rtuck together I think.

2. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks good, i would have kept the chrome part of your mirrors chrome though. I think it would have looked great, just pop off the cap, and then paint everything else, then just pop the cap back on. What you got planned for the tailgate handle?

3. sstoner911

Hmmm. I didnt think about putting the chrome caps back on.....the tailgate and door handles are going to be shaved eventually.

I have to buy the flip kit and door poppers still.

4. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice touches, I like it.:great:

5. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Very nice.....i like it!!

6. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sounds good, i would really think that having the chrome back on the mirrors would make your truck look like a million bucks, i don't know, just that color and chrome, just makes the vehicle seem like it's worth so much more, and look so much better! Glad you like the outcome.

7. 03 Black Sunshine

03 Black Sunshine Rockstar 100 Posts

Dude i really like the outcome of this. kinda got me thinking hmmm...LOL

I would put the chrome caps back on as well. With that color and then the chrome caps, talking about knocking your eyes out...I think it really would look sharp.

just my humble opinion.

tim

8. sstoner911

Thanks for the positive feedback....I may have to see if they kept the chrome caps...even my wife said I should have put them back on...I am going to tell her you guys suggested it first however!!!:lol:

9. 03 Black Sunshine

03 Black Sunshine Rockstar 100 Posts

:rofl: LOl

Tim

10. pmartin816

pmartin816 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I have to agree with the other fellows. The chrome would look awesome on your truck. Really make it stand out. Should look great when you shave the handles of the truck.