1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Painted Door Handles and Mirror Covers!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey guy's i have been trying to look on ebay and online and i can't find a site that has the black painted door handles and the mirror caps to match my truck.. i was wondering how much would it cost for a dealership or bodyshop or anywhere to do...??? Would it be pricey or anyway i could do it myself... please help me find a site online or typically how much a dealership etc. would cost thanks!!!!
  2. Chad513

Chad513 Rockstar 100 Posts

I wanna do the same thing. I want my handles white and the whole mirror too, not just the cap. Hopefully some one can give us a good answer lol
  3. Rockstarrchevy81

yea man hopefully someone can tell us where to find this online i have searched everywhere.I know dealership's do it just haven't asked about them doing it i was thinking about it tom. when i get my oil changed and finally finish putting my exhaust tip's on.
  4. Chad513

Chad513 Rockstar 100 Posts

If you ask can you let me know what they said please. Thanks.
  5. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You can see if these part numbers are valid or have been updated through your dealer. I ended up ordering smooth handles and having the dealer paint them. My mirrors were painted by a local paint shop. Getting painted handles and mirrors from the dealer can be impossible sometimes as GM randomly decides to stop offering them for certain years.

Black painted (41U) door handles for Tahoe/Burb/Sierra/Silverado(07+)

15915130 RFDRHNDL >> Black painted drvr front w/key
    15915129 LFDRHNDL >> Black painted pass front w/o key
    15915140 RRDRHNDL >> Black painted drvr rear w/o key
    15915139 LRDRHNDL >> Black painted pass rear w/o key

Sorry I dont have white part numbers!
  6. Rockstarrchevy81

thanks man!! How much did you pay to get all the door handles and mirror covers painted all together somethin else i might look into soon and save some money up on the side for this after i few more mod's!
  7. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Below is a Link that Sell's Color Matching Door Handles and Tailgate Bezel/Handle,
    Link,
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-07-New-Tahoe-Yukon-Suburban-White-Door-Handles

As far as Painting (Color Matching)the Side Mirror's.......for the 99" to 07" Silverado's.......you will either need to paint them yourself or have a Auto Body Shop Paint them.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  8. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I think the handles ran me between $120 or $130....then it was like $100 to have them painted at the dealer. A local body guy did my mirrors for $75.