Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Painting front grille

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by karz4life87, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I have no idea. I bought the intake off a friend of mine who had the K&N filter on it when I bought it. The intake itself is a waste of money, but I only paid about $50 for the whole setup. I actually put my stock airbox back in and am just running the intake tube off of it. I'll probably end up getting another filter later on, but right now I'm not too worried about the power of the truck, lol.

I should also add that I have a tune on my truck for the CAI, but it still hasn't gotten me much for numbers on the dyno at my friends house. I think I'll be happier with just a programmer with a power tune then the setup I have now.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

What's the companies name?

2. karz4life87

karz4life87 Rockstar

Its called Cert-I-Fit Auto body Parts. I have bought several pieces from them over the years and never had a problem with fitment. Jimmeh shoo me a PM and can give you specifics if youd like on the company.

3. b-radical

b-radical Rockstar 100 Posts

@karz4life, what is the name of that company in CO that sells bumper covers, is that the right name? what do you call those damn thing?

4. karz4life87

karz4life87 Rockstar

yes thats the right name of the company. and yes they are called bumper covers.

5. b-radical

b-radical Rockstar 100 Posts

why do you say the intake itself is a waste of money?

6. KaiserMitsu

KaiserMitsu New Member

Yeah I have used this same company for many bumpers for my Eclipse, Damn snow keeps ripping them off :lol:, but there fitment is always spot on.

7. karz4life87

karz4life87 Rockstar

rofl kaiser i remember those good old days. good times. when your in town we might have to go pick up my SS bumper

8. KaiserMitsu

KaiserMitsu New Member

Lol seems like you are going to be putting me to alot of work when I get there!

9. karz4life87

karz4life87 Rockstar

of course there kaiser what kind of a weekend be if we didnt have somthing fun to do. haha we got quite a bit of things to do to. lol