1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Painting Stock Mirrors

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Chad513, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Chad513

Chad513 New Member

I have a 07 chevy Silverado classic and I want to paint the side mirrors white so that it matches my truck. What is a good paint that will last on there and matches the exact white of my truck
  2. Hey Chad

I also have an '07 classic & just painted my mirror caps red. Be extra careful taking the covers off, they are very delicate and are stuck on pretty good. I didn't use the best paint so I will probably redo mine down the road, but it still looks good after being painted for a month. Anyways can't wait to hear what people recommend. Be sure to take some Before and After Pics if you are able.
  3. 5.3silverado

5.3silverado New Member

Whats Up Chad513 first of all be carefull taking off the mirror caps there stuck on there with 3m double sided tap and the have 4 clips also, use fishing line to saw off the double sided tape the just pry off the cover with (I Used A Kitchen Knife) or a screwdriver, And As far As Paint Id Say Go With Duplicolor i think they have the closest to matching factory paint. Hope This Helps!
  4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts