1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

    The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

    Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

panels that run across side of truck

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by senorquill, Jun 16, 2010.

  1. senorquill

    senorquill Member

    Does anybody know what the panels are called that run along the side of a chevy? My 2002 has them and they are all dry rotted. Thanks.
  2. Pats1pab1

    Pats1pab1 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

    Are you talking about the side moldings? LMC has parts at good prices. Here's the link.

    LMC Truck Parts - Page 25

Share This Page