1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Part number needed for steering wheel

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by doug_scott, Mar 20, 2010.

1. doug_scott

doug_scott Rockstar

I have a 2010 Sierra SL ext cab. Due to circumstances, I could not factory order a truck, so pretty much had to take the closest I could find to what i wanted. It actually seems to work out cheaper to add the options that I wanted afterwards anyways. Some packages have stuff I do not want, but some parts that I did.

I really want a leather wrapped steering wheel, with the radio controls in it. I already have cruise, and have the standard radio. I cannot find a web site that gives GM part numbers. Does anyone know what parts I will need to get, and what the part numbers are. I am not interested in wood, and the colour is ebony. Near as I can tell I will need the wheel and the radio controls only. Are there any issues that I may run into?
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

3. doug_scott

doug_scott Rockstar