Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Parting Out: 1985 2WD Suburban

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by ocoinnigh, Sep 26, 2007.

1. ocoinnigh

ocoinnigh New Member

For Sale: 1985 2WD Suburban

accepting offers for a 2WD 1985 Chevrolet Suburban that was used as a barricade delivery vehicle. Clean title.

as with any 85 there are some minor rust spots and minor damage ... and as stated it was a delivery vehicle so most of the interior has either been removed for cargo space or is not in usable condition.

for additional pics ... info ... or to make an offer .... please contact me at jkenney@flasherlight.net

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2007
  2. ocoinnigh

ocoinnigh New Member

Engine is a 350 gm crate. not sure of mileage, but is less than 5 years old. Trans is 700R and seems to have no issues.

Tires are ok ... but old. Quadrajunk needs to be rebuilt & there is oil from the valve covers leaking onto the manifolds. No other mechanical issue that i am aware of.

Any takers? make me an offer.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2007
  3. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

where do you live?

4. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Judging from his email adress, one can conclude that the adress it's at is:

Flasher Light Barricade Rental Service, Inc.

531 N. Wayne Ave.
    Cincinnati, OH

However, that could be wrong

5. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

i didnt even think about that...i am trying to find someone near MD for some parts

6. ocoinnigh

ocoinnigh New Member

the above address is where it is located. Lockland, OH actually.

Thanks.

7. Willow9238

Willow9238 New Member

well are you still parting this one out?

8. ericTHEsmasher

ericTHEsmasher New Member

If it has a dropdown tailgate, I'd like to buy one (or the set) or tailgate support cables.