parting out 1990 chevy silverado in PA

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by nastynate, Jan 22, 2007.

1. nastynate

nastynate New Member

i have a 1990 chevy silverado color is black with purple trim it is totaled but still has alot of good parts the only parts that are missing are front outer and inner drivers side fenders, front bumper, grill, radiator support, and radiator it has a 6 ft bed rebuilt auto transmission used for 2 weeks then truck got totaled rear end was rebuilt a year ago im located in PA if you need any parts let me know

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yikes! Hope everyone is ok. Fortunately, the bed can take a lot of the punishment from a wreck and help to keep the cab safe, especially when rear-ended.

You can attach a photo if you'd like, maybe that would help folks to see what they're getting.

3. stltems

stltems New Member

Seats

What type of seats and what color? Also Transmission is it good or not?

4. nastynate

nastynate New Member

the transmission was rebuilt back in november after the truck came back from the garage 2 weeks later the truck got totaled so the transmission is all but new the seat is nice but on the passenger side theres a blood spot so i dont know if you want it heres some pics i can take more detailed pics of certain parts if needed

Attached Files:

5. nastynate

nastynate New Member

i cleaned the seat with a carpet shampooer and now you can hardly see it if you'd like pics i can take some i need this truck parted out anyone need anything off it

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Good looking truck, love that body style.

7. nastynate

nastynate New Member

wow nobody needs any parts thats odd everything in pics is still there for sale