1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Parting out 1995 k1500 suburban

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by skinut88, Mar 15, 2009.

1. skinut88

skinut88 New Member

Alrighty up for grabs is my 1995 suburban. It is an LT so full leather power interior the color is gray. the motor is a 350 TBI with a 4L60E tranny behind it the tranmission is slipping but i think it just needs a fluid change i will up date this form is that solves the issue. it has a locked rear as well. the exterior is black and in good shape no rust. just PM with your needs all prices are O.B.O. i have no problem shipping items short of a motor or any major drive line parts. if you have any questions feel free to call me at 203-918-6290 i live in CT
  2. SuburbanSS

SuburbanSS Member

Hi, is this vehicle still available?

-Jon
  3. willbradfan

willbradfan Rockstar 100 Posts

Are you still selling parts from this vehicle?
  4. Breadfan

Breadfan New Member

I'm also curious - was the trans bad? Also do you have the TBI wiring harness?
  5. 97chevz71

97chevz71 Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I am interested if the rear bumber is still good.
  6. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

i think the guy is gone from the site, his last activity was when he posted the message
  7. Breadfan

Breadfan New Member

I figured that may be the case but worth a shot, original post was back in March I believe.

Still, oddly enough I was wondering if the trans was bad - would've almost preferred it that way as I need a new 4l60-e transmisison case for my '95 4x4. Mine is cracked. :D Not often you seek out bad parts lol
  8. jt_5.7

jt_5.7 Rockstar

hey i want the front seats how much?
  9. Project Reaper

Project Reaper Rockstar 100 Posts

come back to the forum we need parts!!! lol