Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Parts Bot... again? LOL

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by 08_rado_rocker, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Hey folks,

I know I've addressed this issue once before with great response/action taken by administrators... but it seems to have been reset or something, so I'm gonna complain about Parts Bot being brought up in "New Posts" search.

If there's a reasoning as to why it's being allowed and won't be removed again, can that be explained? Seems to do nothing but clog a frequently used tool by myself (I don't know if I'm the only one or not)

Thanks

B.J.

2. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Haha, just complaining to Steve about "parts bot"

And he/they can't be ignored.

As I said to Steve, if I wanted E-Bay parts info, I'd go to E-BAY

3. Salesguy1980

Salesguy1980 Rockstar 100 Posts

Parts Bot should be allowed to post in the for sale section but please stop showing up in new posts, this is getting annoying as heck, how many times do I want to see a keyless entry fob? Pink, blue, red, yellow, who gives a ...... ugh!

4. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Totally agree. I too frequently use the new posts as to keep up with the current topics. But could definitely live without seeing all the part bot stuff. It would be awesome to not have to see that stuff everyday.

5. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Also somewhat curious as to what criteria the new posts search uses? Sometimes it only comes up with 9-10 threads? Hopefully an admin will hop in soon and we can discuss these.

6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Steve will have to address the Parts Bot re-appearing in the New Posts section when he returns from being out. I'll make a note of this to him with the link to ensure he catches this thread.

He'll also have to respond to what make the criteria for the New Posts. I know he's had some upgrades done to the system and, for me, it seems like the criteria has been tweaked some.

7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Change- Obama promised it but he didn't specify good or bad:gasp:

8. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Steve has the problem fixed :sign0173:

9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I didn't know it was showing to everyone, someone should have said something. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.