1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Party'ed with my friend from SLP Last night.. Check this out.. 450Hp Silverado

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Enkeiavalanche, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

We were at a 40th Birthday party for a friend of ours last night, So when my friend from SLP came I ask which Camaro he had with him.. He tells me Nope..:neutral: He just picked up a S/C 2013 Silverado lifted....:shocked: SWEET!!! DSCF1400.jpg DSCF1401.jpg DSCF1403.jpg DSCF1405.jpg DSCF1406.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

He would not let me drive it because it started to rain...:fighting0037:Next time.... DSCF1407.jpg DSCF1409.JPG DSCF1410.jpg DSCF1411.JPG DSCF1416.jpg
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That is an awesome looking truck!! Is he going to put SLP mufflers on it?? My truck sounds awesome with the SLP loudmouth II's, It's my favorite muffler by far for the LS engines.
  3. Enkeiavalanche

He had twins coming out the back But it started to Pour by the time we were going to leave so better pics will have to wait..And a Test drive...[​IMG]
  4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

man id love to drive that thing!

Alex
  5. Enkeiavalanche

I will soon.. He's down in E Town for the Swap Meet this weekend..
  6. yotchie

yotchie Member 100 Posts

do you have a video of your loudmouth SLP exhaust
  7. TRPLXL2

8. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That thing sounds sick.
  9. yotchie

yotchie Member 100 Posts

that sounds awesome. is there a pile of cab drone?
  10. TRPLXL2

When we had the 2.5" setup on, with the mufflers under the cab there was quite a bit of drone. But now that we went with 3", and moved the mufflers all the way to the end of the pipes it is amazingly quiet in the cab. I'm going to try it on my silverado as well, mufflers all the way at the end of the pipes. We shall see what happens!!