Pass Turn Signal via 7pt connector

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by meash20, Mar 20, 2009.

1. meash20

meash20 Rockstar

I'm working on getting my camper all ready for our trip next week. It turns out that the passenger side turn signal and break light doesn't appear to be working at the 7pt adapter.

I'm going to have to trace it back, and I was hoping that someone could help point me towards where it junctions to save me some time... at a glance it looks like it runs along the frame.

It sucks because everything else is working... its just that pass signal..

thanks,
    -matt-

2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

3. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Don't overlook the simple things. There are fuses in the panel on the drivers side of the dash for trailer stop/turn signal. Here is what my diagram looks like from my owners manual.

[​IMG]

4. dwill3015

Next page

[​IMG]

5. meash20

meash20 Rockstar

You have just resolved my problem 100% ... I had no idea that there was a separate fuse for the Trailer Signals! And there just happened to be a spare 10 in my box to boot!

Problem solved! Thank you so very much!

-matt-

6. dwill3015

No problem Matt! I'm glad it was an easy fix and believe me, I have been there before with my wifes Suburban when I pulled a trailer and that happened. I racked my brain and tried so many different things (testing wires, sockets, replacing bulbs) but then I found that simple little fuse causing all my problems.