1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

PCV in the 6cyl 4.3L??

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by braando, Apr 17, 2011.

1. braando

braando New Member

Is there a PCV in the 6cyl 4.3L engine? I have a 2006 model. when I went to the part store, the book said N/A. so I mentioned it as I bought my air filter and the guy at the desk looked in his computer and said there is indeed one, and he sold me one. now I can't find where in hell it is. I have seen photo's of the 8 cyl and where it is located there, but none for the 6 cyl. I looked high and low and cant find the hose that is attached to one, and wondered if there even is one afterall.

does anyone know? do they have a photo of where it is located?

thanks
    Jim

2. Blacksheep1

Blacksheep1 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I just got my 98 and haven't looked will do in the am when it's light... We're getting a V6 group together check it out under groups & sign up. Gona try to share some more info there.... Thanks

3. braando

braando New Member

Did you ever get a chance to see if yours has a PCV?