1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pcv ...

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by JeffW, Oct 28, 2007.

1. JeffW

JeffW New Member

anyone know what the correct model number for the v6 4.3 pcv valve is? i checked with napa, vip, and autozone and the ones in the book and computer are wayyyy to big it is a miniature compared to the ones they list.
  2. 84fiero123

84fiero123 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Sounds funny that they both had the wrong one. Could the valve cover have been changed?

My best suggestion would be to take the little bugger in the store with you. Sometimes they are marked right on them and sometime you can even still read it.
  3. JeffW

JeffW New Member

alright thanks good idea.. and it couldnt have been changed this is the first time i went to change it.. unless the dealership changed it.. yay for quirk if they did bastards.
  4. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts

www.gmpartsclub.com did list a pcv valve for your application. But I would call the dealer for the GM part number to be sure before you order.

Pcv valve, silverado, sierra, 4.3l 2007 $2.54
  5. Cableguy

Cableguy Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I just searched the same thing for him LOL. Just be sure to have your VIN # handy when you call in to parts dept.
  6. JeffW

JeffW New Member

The dealer where i got my truck from uses your last name and links any work you have had done or any car you bought through them so i dont need any other info :D but i will be calling them tommarow....