Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

People getting their feelings hurt over the dexos specification.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by stchman, Sep 16, 2013.

1. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

May we see you data from your experiments?

Oh so it's the old "you just don't understand" thing.

I did say in an earlier post that if Mobil1 was not on the dexos list, I would choose another, please read before you make accusations.

2. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Just a reminder....If the mods see that personal attacks get any worse than they've already gotten in this thread, it's getting closed. Discussion is fine, attacks aren't.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Thanks for the mod note on that. I agree, some people take this stuff personally and while it's ok to debate and discussion ... and even question someone's statements ... not ok to attack other people.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Is everyone cool on this topic now? Lol