Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Performace Chips Question

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by mike2009yqhoo, Jan 8, 2010.

1. mike2009yqhoo

mike2009yqhoo New Member

I see these performance chips advertised that can increase HP up to 35 hp. Has anyone placed these chips in their car? What results have you experienced? Do they hurt the car in anyway? Do they void the warranty?

Thanks in advance

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:To the site.....If you can give us some infor on your Ride,Model,Year & so on.The member's will be able to hopeful give you the best Advice went replying to your question's.........:glasses:

3. nickpatton_189

nickpatton_189 Rockstar 100 Posts

i just got a diablo sport on mine not too long ago. runs good. i like it. very satisfied with it. at first i was a little iffy with it but i modified the performance tune and turned off the torque management and really noticed a difference then. it ran 339.99 on autoanything.com