1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Performance chip gmc sierra 2003-2009 gas saver

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by brownpridex111, Jan 31, 2009.

1. brownpridex111

brownpridex111 Rockstar 100 Posts

2. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

yeah and Ashton Kutcher delivers it....you got punked biotch!!:rofl:
  3. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

To answer nope. its basically like that one that keeps makin its way on our site here through the google ad.
  4. 05azsilver

05azsilver Rockstar 100 Posts

Lets think this one through.

With the government breathing down the automakers necks right now about fuel mileage, don't you think that, in this case, GM would have installed a $21.95 part to increase the fuel mileage of the trucks?

2 words: RIP OFF!:no:
  5. johnsstart

johnsstart Rockstar 100 Posts

Glad i caught this one lmao i had same question :rofl:
  6. 05azsilver

05azsilver Rockstar 100 Posts

Makes me wonder how many people, have purchased this and other products like this piece of crap.:fighting0037:
  7. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

i got the one off our site, sending it back after a month of decreased performance
  8. Never Enough

Never Enough Rockstar 100 Posts

I cant believe people fall for this stuff.... At least you were smart enough to ask first.
  9. oglerb

oglerb New Member

I put one on my Dell computer and it ran really fast, but used up a lot of electrons... lol
  10. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

i was smart enough to ask, but no one responded to it, and if no one knows, there is only one way to find out, and that is on your own. i had an extra $75, so i got it, and now i'll be gettin my $75 back