performance package for a 1992 fullsize blazer?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Whitekoolaid, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Whitekoolaid

Whitekoolaid New Member

Im wondering if theres some type of perforance package for my 1992 fullsize blazer the 5.7 is all stock. My friend got the tripple dog system put in his f-250 and it blows my truck away and i want to keep up with it.

[​IMG]

2. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Take a look at the performance section, that should have all of the answers you need about power. this thread is more for exterior stuff, and some interior stuff too. Welcome!

3. Whitekoolaid

Whitekoolaid New Member

thanks, i posted one in there and some guy got all pissy kuz i posted two threads lol

4. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

It wasn't about getting pissy... It's about being courteous, knowing the correct areas to post your questions/comments, and saving server space...

Also your sig pic is too large... I'm just trying to be nice before a moderator gets to you... Sorry for trying to help...

5. Whitekoolaid

Whitekoolaid New Member

sorry im new to all this stuff and i apriciate everything i wasnt sure if people only looked in specific fourms or not. ill downsize it... didnt kno it was that large

Thats a nice avalanche btw

Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  6. Whitekoolaid

Whitekoolaid New Member

any better?

7. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Thanks... Yeah, thats better... It doesn't have to be that small... There are guidlines and stuff around this site somewhere... LoL