1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

performance tuners

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by djdrjusa, Mar 25, 2009.

1. djdrjusa

djdrjusa New Member

I have a 02 4.8l silverado and just wandering what tuners is everyone running any on just stock with no other mods? let me know??
  2. jlh0324

jlh0324 New Member

I personally like HP Tuners, I have it on my truck. It is a great program that you can really get the most out of your truck. I have a friend that has a 01 4.8 silverado single cab with hp tuners and a flowmaster and is running 14.8 at the 1/4 mile track. That's a great improvement over stock!
  3. norcalbear05

norcalbear05 New Member

what are you looking to achieve?
  4. Stouffer

Stouffer New Member

I would reccommend calling justin at Blackbear performance. Of all the tuners I have dealt with the truck and other cars he was the most honest, helpful and knowledgeable. He uses EFi live which will be coming out with a handheld that he can put multipte tunes on and change them as you wish.
  5. norcalbear05

norcalbear05 New Member

what is this blackbear tune i keep hearing about? is it a tuner/ programmer or a service shop?