1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Photo of the day: First 2013 Chevy Corvette 427 Convertible Collector Edition ... - M

Discussion in 'Chevy Corvette Forum' started by GMTC_Admin, Jan 22, 2012.

1. GMTC_Admin

GMTC_Admin Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 80, align: center"][​IMG]
    [SIZE=-2]MLive.com[/SIZE]
    [/TD]
    [TD="class: j"]

Photo of the day: First 2013 Chevy Corvette 427 Convertible Collector Edition ...
    [SIZE=-1]MLive.com[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]The first 2013 Chevrolet Corvette 427 Convertible Collector Edition manufactured by General Motors Co. sold for $600000 on Saturday. The vehicle, which was auctioned off for the AARP's Drive to End Hunger food relief program, is the “fastest, ...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]2013 Chevy Corvette 427 Convertible Sold; $700000 Goes to Charity[SIZE=-1]CarBuzz - Car News and Reviews[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]2013 Chevrolet Corvette 427 Convertible Sells for $600000[SIZE=-1]3D Car Shows[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Legendary 427 Corvette returns as convertible for anniversary celebration[SIZE=-1]AutoWeek[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Autoblog (blog) -SPEEDtv.com -Motorward[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]all 12 news articles »[/SIZE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

More...
  2. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

ummmm .... i want one. me me me me