1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Photos of the truck on this crappy day.

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by sevi084x4, Feb 15, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 New Member 100 Posts

Just driving back from a crappy touchless car wash, obviously it didnt stay clean for very long haha. Decided to snap a couple.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Prettied one up a bit.
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  2. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

With the truck looking so clean I would fear taking pictures of it while hovering over tiny mud puddles. No matter how slow you drive dirt always sprays off the tires to go right onto the truck. I guess that is what those fancy mud guards are for and they look good painted. I also like the front and rear white bowties, did you paint or replace them? White mirror covers look good and I like the HIDs in the fogs (on my to do list). Did your truck come with the white grille or did you buy the oem painted grille? I'm asking cause I'm looking for nearly the same one but in black.
  3. sevi084x4

Hahaah you are right about the mud, but i wanted dirt in the photo because its awesome in photoshop! As for the truck thanks man im going for everything white! My mudflaps are gm genuine and they came painted white, the bow ties have vinyl stickers over the top of them ( i couldnt find any online that were painted already) they were only like $20 for front and back. And as for the front end that is all stock. When i bought the truck they had two in white, one with all chrome front end and one with all color match....I absolutely love the all white look and i will continue to make the whole truck white

4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

It seems like it always decides to rain right after I wash my truck or a nasty bird decides to put the finishing touches on it!!! STUPID RAIN & BIRDS!!!:rofl:
  5. sevi084x4

LOL! yah what is up with that man!?!

6. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

" they were only like $20 for front and back" so did you buy diff. ones? If you get tired of the vinyl overlay AMI makes billet ones which you can probably powder coat. it's a small part so I think it would be a fairly cheap job.

I was able to find what looks like your grille only in black and it's about $285 which isn't bad; I like it versus others I've seen out there. That site had all the oem accessories or upgrade options. My dad has white window visors on his white truck (I won't mention the brand...lol) so if you're looking to white out your truck, there is another option.
  7. sevi084x4

Yah it was a bowtie pack, because front and back are different sizes. But thanks for the rain guard tip, thats a good idea. :great:

8. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

the truck looks great man:great:
  9. sevi084x4

Thanks alot man. Appreciate it :happy: