Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Photoshop section on gmtc

Discussion in 'Photoshop Forum' started by 95C1500, Jul 6, 2013.

1. 95C1500

95C1500 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I'm fairly new to photoshopping but I love doing it and I'm not too bad. I looked but can't find a photoshop section. Do we have one? If we do please provide a link. Thanks, Scott.

2. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I would also like to see the implementation of a Photoshop section, always messing around with it too. Be nice to have a place where people could make requests, etc.

Great idea Scott

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I moved this here, for now it seems to make the most sense.

4. 95C1500

Every other forum I've been to has a sub section in the pic/video section for photoshop. Wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking it .

5. 98chevy33

98chevy33 New Member

I was looking for one also people want to see stuff on their truck and we enjoy shoping it for them

6. 95C1500

any word on this?

7. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

You're already in the Photos & Videos sub-forum, what more do you need? :)

Start chopping photos and post 'em up!

8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Let me see if I can get this done tomorrow. I have a conference to attend so no promises.

9. 95C1500

alright. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean a section more for forum members to request photoshops of their vehicles.

10. ChevyFan

It's here. :)