Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Photoshop

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by MD4x4 Fireman, Jul 13, 2007.

1. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I am trying to get a pic of what my truck will look like done but i do not have photoshop. Would anyone be able to do a quick photoshop for me. All i need is body color change, wheels and tires added

2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Try this web site on for size. It is fun to play with and you can tweak the color and wheels to see a different look. Here is what I did with mine...

[​IMG]

3. MD4x4 Fireman

is there a way to save the pic? cause i got it kinda like what i want

4. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice work, Darcy. Thanks. :great:

5. dwill3015

All I did with mine is did the print screen thing and then pasted it to notepad. I then uploaded it to Photobucket so I could share it here!

6. MD4x4 Fireman

it wont work for me, it saves a little red triangle and thats it as far as the truck

7. dwill3015

Get the picture you want then hit the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. Then, open Notepad, Paint,etc. then right-click on the page with your mouse and select "Paste". Here is a tutorial.

The entire picture of what you see on your screen should appear. Just save it to whereever after that. Hope this helps:)

8. MD4x4 Fireman

worked great. thanks man you just saved me ALOT of work

9. dwill3015

No prob. I'm glad it worked!:great: Now you just have to post it here so we can see how the customized version of your truck will look:party:

10. MD4x4 Fireman

[​IMG]

The stock wheels that look like that and gonna repaint it something like that color