PIAA warranty - Yes!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by KidHauler, Sep 29, 2009.

1. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I just got off the phone with Justin at PIAA; I was trying to track the replacement p/n for my light relay.

To my delight, PIAA has a lifetime warranty! I've had these lights so long, that I guess I didn't remember. Justin did chuckle a bit at the p/n that I gave him, and said "Well, you've had those a while"

He will be shipping out a new relay and harness for my lights - a 940 dual f/d system that I figure I've had for about 15 years.

Yea, PIAA!!:great:

Enjoy

2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Well that is good to know, considering how many PIAA lights I have on my trucks. I always wondered about that warranty, because I know on KC lights it only covers the casing and not the electrical components. I have had my lights for 4 years and have had no problems with them, but at least now I have a piece of mind that if something does happen that I will be covered. Thanks for posting! :great:

ROCK ON PIAA!!!!!! :party::party:

3. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

The new harness is installed! That of course turned into about a two day project as I re-routed a bunch of other stuff, but that's another story.

TRPLXL2, rest assured that PIAA will answer the call if you have questions. They even e-mailed me the wire diagram. Sweeet.

Enjoy,