1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

PIAA warranty - Yes!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by KidHauler, Sep 29, 2009.

1. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I just got off the phone with Justin at PIAA; I was trying to track the replacement p/n for my light relay.

To my delight, PIAA has a lifetime warranty! I've had these lights so long, that I guess I didn't remember. Justin did chuckle a bit at the p/n that I gave him, and said "Well, you've had those a while"

He will be shipping out a new relay and harness for my lights - a 940 dual f/d system that I figure I've had for about 15 years.

Yea, PIAA!!:great:

Enjoy
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Well that is good to know, considering how many PIAA lights I have on my trucks. I always wondered about that warranty, because I know on KC lights it only covers the casing and not the electrical components. I have had my lights for 4 years and have had no problems with them, but at least now I have a piece of mind that if something does happen that I will be covered. Thanks for posting! :great:

ROCK ON PIAA!!!!!! :party::party:
  3. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

The new harness is installed! That of course turned into about a two day project as I re-routed a bunch of other stuff, but that's another story.

TRPLXL2, rest assured that PIAA will answer the call if you have questions. They even e-mailed me the wire diagram. Sweeet.

Enjoy,