1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

pic request: 4" - 5" suspension lift

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by j33ptj, Apr 2, 2009.

1. j33ptj

j33ptj New Member

I'm looking for pics of 1500 2007(NBS)+ with 4" lift or 5-5.5" lift.
  2. Jimbo74

Jimbo74 New Member

go to socalsuperstrucks.com and go to there gallery they have alot of trucks with the CST Suspension 4.5 inch spindle lift go check em out. ive talked to a guy with a 07 nbs 1500 with the 4.5 spindle lift and his truck is 2wd and he is runnin 35s with no rubbing
  3. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue New Member

Here's my silverado w/ a 4" lift from BDS

[​IMG]
  4. 2k8z71

2k8z71 New Member

How much did that 4" BDS lift cost? is the factory track width still retained or is it pushed out some? I am looking at getting a 4" but want to be able to maintain the factory width and my level kit with my 5.5" backspaced rims don't stick out from the body, which is what I want to keep once I get a 4" kit
  5. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue New Member

Kit cost about 1600.
    That's a tough question to answer. My fronts stick out about an inch, but my backs are perfectly in line. To be honest I think you would be okay.
  6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

7. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

looks interesting, tho it says something about not using factory wheels and tires. and alox, when did you get the mud tires, lol. just saw them in your sig.

Alex
  8. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

Just got them mounted today. Once the truck is clean I will post some pics.