1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pick an EXOTIC CAR if you had your choice!!!

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by Red Z71 Max, Mar 2, 2012.

?

Pick an EXOTIC CAR if you had your choice!!!

Poll closed Apr 1, 2012.
  1. Audi R8 Spyder

3.6%
  2. Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Roadster

7.1%
  3. Porsche 911 Turbo

3.6%
  4. Nissan GTR

10.7%
  5. Lamborgini Aventador LP 700-4

14.3%
  6. Lexus LFA

3.6%
  7. Ferrari 458 Italia

7.1%
  8. Fisker Karma

3.6%
  9. Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

35.7%
  10. Ford Shelby Mustang GT500

10.7%
  1. T-bone

T-bone Rockstar

No Doubt that the C6 is a great car as is a CTSv for that matter. I gotta say though that ignoring German, Italian, and Japanese flavors would be like ignoring a hot chick from another country. Cars are all awesome! and you cannot get in trouble for loving them all.
  2. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I'm gonna go with the Fisker Karma. There's something about that car that I just really like. It's so different compared to the other exotics on the list. It would be a practical and efficient daily driver, plus it's a real head turner; but not in the same way like a Lambo or a ZR1. It's a car that makes you stop and go "whoa, what was that?"
  3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

So far it looks like a lot of different preferences on which cars people like. Let's keep the votes coming!!!:great:
  4. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

I'd take a 70 chevelle over all of these, exotic or not. Been my dream car for awhile.
  5. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Of this list, probably the vette. If the R8 wasn't the spyder, I'd go with it. I have little interest in drop top.
  6. The Heater

The Heater Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I picked the GTR. It may be the fastest production car sold in North America for under $100 grand. Very good power to weight ratio.

Plus I have owned three Z cars and they were all fabulous, very durable and reliable, especially the '95 Twin Turbo. Fastest car I have ever driven.

But all of them are great cars.
  7. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My father has a 911 turbo and we have multiple cobras, but the best car on the list which pops also owns is the zr1. It reminds me of what the viper was and never will be again, a balls to the walls tire smoking machine. My dad joined in on a drift completion in his and he smoked us all and he is no drifter just an amazing driver.gotta love a car that can get sideways but can also stick to the track....kinda.for being 21 I'm also preTTY old school I hate track control and automatic trannys in a sports car.
  8. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

gotta agree with these 2. always liked the R8 but I would want it in a hard top. would be a blast to drive any of them.
  9. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Vette. But I want:great: my 63 back
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I have driven 5 of the cars on that list.. Could not fit in the 6th..... I would have to say the top were the Porsche 911 Turbo and the Nissan GTR.. I have driven Porsche Cup cars which are not street legal.I have driven a Porsche 928 S4 at 140 at Watkins Glen race track, I drove a few Vettes in my life like Noel Lee's Z06 the owner of Monster Cable through the hills of Napa Valley Cali.

The Vettes are nice till you hit a bump in the road.. The Audi's and Porsche's will hold better and you can drive them for 8 Hr's and get out and still have fun. The Vette after a long drive you want to get out and go to sleep...