Pick for the Superbowl

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by GMCErica, Jan 8, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member

Hey everyone.....

So the Superbowl is coming up, just curious on everyone's pick.... Could be Broncos vs. Packers?? Tewbo vs. Rodgers, or could Manning upset the pick??.....I'm a Dolphins Fan, as most of you know... but I think Broncos could go all the way...

What is your pick???
  2. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

49ers.zxzxz
  3. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member

I think the Saints can run the table. The only way I see them loosing is if the weather in Green Bay is really bad. That will slow down those receivers.
  4. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Saints back to the top? Not a bad pick or idea.
    Anyone left besides denver or gb
  5. billnorman

billnorman New Member

The Washington Redskins are going. They got tickets on the 50 yard line. After they lost to The Little Sisters of the Poor, they went into hiding disguised as football players. Nobody recognized them.
  6. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member

I thinking the Saints are looking really good and running on all cylinders right now. Everyone is saying Green Bay is going to be in the Super Bowl but I dont know, I have a filling with Rodgers not playing the final game and having another week off that he might be off his rhythm but he is so good it might not matter. And for the AFC Baltimore and New England, I am hoping Baltimore coming out with a win.

Saints vs Baltimore in Super Bowl, winner Saints
  7. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

As long as Denver , NE and GB lose I can accept any other team as super bowl champs.
    The saints seem unstoppable right now , but we will see if they can maintain the onslaught again.
  8. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member

So, Saints lost today... :( ( i like the Saints), and now Patriots and Broncos playing now... Whats everyone's predictions for this game?? Patriots or Broncos??
  9. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

when one goes back to the earlier stages of this thread i think they see someone selected SF. cant remember who but I am certain SF was picked.
    can someone plant an ied on the field? personally I would like both teams to lose.
  10. Blackout07

Blackout07 New Member

Brady is a force to be reckoned with.
  11. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

When he shows up! He has let me down on my fantay team a few times this year but looks like someone woke up the sleeping LION.

Nice ride there !
  12. jnbama

jnbama Member

49r's/Patriots...
  13. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

49ers defense has been outstanding and surprising that dern coach has them all sold on his system and it seems to be a good thing.
  14. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

i really dont care who goes to the super bowl but i kind of want to see the pack win it again so rodgers and do something favre was never able to do...i liked favre when he was young but after he left the pack i got sick of him and would love to see rodgers get two rings because of that, and mathews is a beast lol
  15. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member

Two big divisional playoff games today: TEXANS/RAVENS GIANTS/PACKERS

Who is your pick: RAVEN/TEXANS GIANTS/PACKERS

My pick: RAVENS (never lost a game at home this year -Flacco will be superb)
    GIANTS (spoiler at Lambeau field)

WHO IS YOUR PICK???
  16. TomsHHR

TomsHHR New Member

Da Pack all da way...

Tom from the offical cheesehead turf.....
  17. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member

Ohhh Tom, your such a Cheesehead... lol .. I think I am picking RAVENS!!
  18. silverhobey

silverhobey New Member

sorry Erica ...............I'm going with the Cheeseheads from Wisconsin..........go Green Bay go ....
  19. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member

The 49ers are a force to be reconed with. They played one hell of a game against The Saints.
  20. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member

All I know is that the Giants needs to lose and I'll be happy... so 49ers & Packers will be one hell of a game