1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Picked up a new ride...replaced my truck

Discussion in 'Other GM Cars' started by quickzilverado, Mar 27, 2007.

1. quickzilverado

quickzilverado Rockstar

Well, after the fact I could no longer afford the payment and bad fuel mileage, I got a dealership to pay my truck off (majorly lopsided) and picked up a new car. PONTIAC G6 GTP Sedan!! I love it!!

What do you guys think? The 3.9 liter has some major cojones wow!

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hey, right on. :party:

I've been meaning to look into on e of those to see what they're like. Break it down for us! :rules:

3. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

But it can have MORE!!
    Got any mods planned for it?

BTW, Congrats!!:great:

4. quickzilverado

quickzilverado Rockstar

I'll get some pics hopefully this weekend! You know what the funny thing is, is that everyone who has seen or heard about my new G6 has approved. Even my gf (who is all into consumer reports...blah!)...said it was on the recommended list in consumer reports!

I really love it, the more and more I drive it, the more I love it!

Pretty much the handling is awesome, the power is awesome, has lots of bells and whistles you'll never get bored, lots of room, great adjustability for the driver (I'm short and i fit in it perfectly and my brother is tall and he fits too), very good looks, interior design is very sporty too!

As for mods....first thing imma do is K&N drop in and mobil 1 synthetic oil change. I'll stick w/ that for a while..but maybe get an intake or mufflers for it in the future...we'll have to see. I dont have much $$$ to be sinking into it and its plenty fast already for me :)

Thanks for the replies!

-Anthony

5. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice pick, congats. Hopefully its easier on the wallet :he:

6. quickzilverado

quickzilverado Rockstar

hehe yeah I hope so too. This whole ordeal has really changed my budgeting...so I plan to have a sporty ride and keep a tighter budget. Gas keeps climbing here and every little bit of saving helps (I'm a college student, working as an intern, and am also renting). :)