Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Picked up a Playstation 3 Today!!

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by finalday7, Dec 26, 2007.

1. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Finally caved in and bought a PS3 today. I love it. Blu-ray's look great and games look amazing. Only problem is I used the money I had for my programmer :grrrrrr:... That's o.k I'll refill the piggy bank by next month so I'll get it them. Anyone else own one?

2. JeffW

JeffW Rockstar

Nice but ill stick with my 360 plus i dont own an hd tv yet.. :\

3. finalday7

Last year I bought myself an HDTV for christmas :great:.. Man I have to give myself all the expensive gifts.

4. sierraman

sierraman Rockstar 100 Posts

I have one, but i only have madden 08 because im poor and games are too expensive

5. Skarch

Skarch Rockstar 100 Posts

I bought my wife a Wii for Christmas. I am hoping that I will get enough to get my 360 for my birthday. I'm also saving up to chip the GTI, so I don't know which will go first.

6. Sooner

Sooner Rockstar

I've got a PS3 plugged into a 46" LCD via HDMI and a 200 Watt stereo system. The picture is awesome and some of the games give me chills they're so life-like. We've got NCAA Football, Uncharted, Guitar Hero III, Motorstorm, The Simpsons, a couple more I can't think of and our latest edition, Rock Band. I enjoy all of the games we've got. But, I went to a New Years party where they had Rock Band set up with a big screen TV and high wattage stereo system. It was literally the life of the party. The game comes with a guitar, microphone and set of drums. I'm 36 years old and I couldn't get enough of it. I bought one on the way home (Walmart at 4 am) and surprised the kids with it. They are out of school this week and when I got up at 5 am this morning to go to work, I found all four of them still jamming on Rock Band. You can have up to 4 players on it at the same time if you add a second guitar for bass. But, don't count on using the guitar from Guitar Hero if you've got it. It's not compatible on the PS3 without a software patch from Harmonix and Activision has blocked the use of it.

7. finalday7

Yeah I'll be picking up Rock Band in the next couple of weeks. Luckily enough two of my buddies have it for now. :great:

8. sierraman

sierraman Rockstar 100 Posts

yeah rock band kicks ass, you just gotta make sure no one is watching when you sing

9. finalday7

If you had come to Nick's house for New Year's Eve we had Brent signing. And if you can believe it Justin is a beast on the drums. :rofl:

10. DaviDaviDavid

DaviDaviDavid New Member

Nice one dude. I am sticking with the 360 though ;) I am getting Rock Band for sure though, looks like so much fun.