1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

picking up a 73 fleet short .. sugestion and or pic request.. astro supremes :-)

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by kurt2013, Apr 11, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. kurt2013

kurt2013 New Member

K well finally know what I want to start tinkering on.. was going back and fourth with lifted Toyota , lifted Chevy , cutlass or regal bagged and another c10 lowered or bagged.. and I thinnnk I just want to lower this one so its fully functional truck but I justdont know how low to go with the astro Supremes and don't know what offset or size Astros I'm looking at.. I found a pic of a beautiful c10 with them and want exactly those wheels ( size, tires, offset) also don't know if I want it satin black or a nice white.. I have access to a rebuilt original owner 1971 402 that will be going in this badboy and I want to run some low gears and 700r4 :) have no idea what I want to do with interior yet I want a cool dash and good sounding system but nothing fancy ..if someone couldtell me how-to post pics ill post truck I'm picking up and the truck in Astros I love..if loeereing it as low as I can is the only way I really like the truck in these wjlheels ill just bag it ..I've only seen the wheels on s truck that is sitting on the frame ..btw I am on HTC phone maybe that's y I can't see how to post pics..
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2013