1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pics from Military Transport show 2012

Discussion in 'NJ - New Jersey Chevy Truck Club' started by Enkeiavalanche, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Well here it is guys Some Sweet rides and I found MyAnna's new thuck.. The Swap meet was huge Parts were everywhere and anything you can think of like Radios- Axle's... armybike.jpg armybike2.jpg armyfirstaid.jpg armyh.jpg
  2. Enkeiavalanche

here's some more... armyhafttrack2.jpg armytrack2.jpg I love HaftTracks and armymule.jpg armymulemotor.jpg armytow.jpg The Mules Gotta find one of these They were all over..
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Here are more,,, And Anna and her new ride.... armyanna.jpg armyanna2.jpg armyannatruck.jpg armyannakitchen.jpg And her group's Kitchen on wheels..
  4. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Cool stuff. I love those bikes.
  5. Enkeiavalanche

other rides armyrv.jpg armytrucks.jpg Check this out for sale for $4500 armyshowtruckforsale.jpg
  6. Enkeiavalanche

After the show I took my Father to the Chatterbox. A Very cool place to go for a GTG... HHmmm I have an Idea for May 12th Details to come soon...

http://www.chatterboxdrivein.com/about.asp

chatterbox.jpg Photo-0044.jpg Photo-0043.jpg Some pics of the outside.. Check out that Vaga... SWEET!!!

vetteinCB.jpg vetteinchatterbox.jpg and inside...
  7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice pics and looks like you enjoyed your weekend. It's amazing to look at those old military vehicles and then walk outside and look at what they have now. They're not even really similar.
  8. Enkeiavalanche

THey were cool to look at.. There was also rides in 2 6x6's plenty to see.. The next show is down in Md Anna said shes going.. By the way she won Best in her Class....:great:
  9. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Nice. I really want to get my hands on an M997 (aka FLA, the ambulance version of the Humvee).