Pics of different lift size and clearance

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by monster_kawi_636, Jul 8, 2011.

1. monster_kawi_636

monster_kawi_636 New Member

I have pics of trucks i own or have in the past with different lift sizes and what fits. People are always wondering about body lifts and such so hope this helps people out! One is a 2000 GMC Sierra with a 3'' body lift and 33'' Super Swamper boggers (No rub whatsoever.) The other is a 2004 Chevy Silverado with a total of 8'' of lift (6'' rough country and 2'' torsion front and 2.5'' add a leaf back) and 35'' tires also has no rubbing!

Attached Files:

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Thanks for taking the time to show the differances in the lifts. Should be helpful to the site members.:great:

3. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

4. monster_kawi_636

monster_kawi_636 New Member

Ya im hoping people see it lol! Burden33 i like your muddy "paint job"! Its good when people actually use trucks what there meant for!

5. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Well its my Ford aka "OJ Special" but hear are couple pics
    4" lift... 33's but should have 35's on them :glasses:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dont hate too much

6. Burden33

Thanks ya i cant picture a truck being used any other way if you aint useing it for what its ment for just aswell you drive a car

7. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Hey Burden33, I see a spot that doesn't have mud on it. Don't let that happen again!:lol:

8. Burden33

LOL dont worry next time the truck will be all brown and no white